About the client:
The International Airport “Boryspil” is the largest and highest capacity airport in Ukraine. It serves approximately 65% of its passenger air traffic, as well as over 8 million passengers annually.
The airport has two parallel runways and three passenger terminals. Technical capabilities of the airfield of Boryspil Airport are unique for Ukraine, CIS countries and Eastern Europe.
The development of the main country’s airport testifies about positive dynamic in the aviation field. We develop infrastructure, attract new airlines, increase passenger air traffic, and improve the quality of customer service. The business card of our country should produce the first – namely positive – impression about Ukraine.
- Cleaning services (professional cleaning) in terminal F and terminal D;
- Post-construction cleanup of terminal D; preparations for the launch, as well as welcoming passengers during the Euro 2012;
- Groundskeeping services in front of the terminals F and D;
- Landscaping and floristry in front of the terminals F and D (lawn, flower beds, trees);
- Rope access (high-rise works);
- Supply of consumable hygiene products;
- Removal and plowing of snow;
- Supply mud-absorbing surfaces;
- Supply of trashcans.